Last year brought us a whole host of wonderfully amazing films with a huge range of styles from animations to songs. We’re very excited to see what 2017 will bring us and invite you to submit your work before the
1st February 2017 DEADLINE EXTENDED UNTIL MIDNIGHT FEBRUARY 16TH 2017.
If you would like to submit a film please follow the regulations and criteria set out below.
Please send your completed form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bristol Science Film Festival Criteria and Regulations
- To submit your film, please upload it to Vimeo and email a link to the video to email@example.com with the entry form attached. Please include a title for the film along with a brief synopsis (no more than 100 words) and provide any passwords needed to access the video if it is private. There is no fee for submission.
- Film must be 10 minutes or less.
- Film must be a non-fiction, science based film.
- Please ensure your film is submitted by the deadline of the 1st of February 2017.
- Films will need to be in English or have English subtitles if they aren’t.
- To ensure that your film will be compatible with any equipment used for the screenings please ensure you film meets the following technical formatting:
Frame size: 1920×1080
Frame rate: 25 frames per second in progressive scan
Sound: Stereo ACC 48Khz at 160 kbps
- We may use excerpts of your film for promotional purposes but we will not edit or modify your film beyond that. If you do not wish your film to be used for this purpose then please let us know.
- Films must not contain any material that may be considered offensive. This includes material of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature. Films containing any such material will not be accepted.
- Any work submitted must be your own or work you have intellectual property rights to. We will not accept any film that has anything being used outside of copyright and cannot accept responsibility for anything submitted that does.